Hi Peeps! In 2007, Disney bought Club Penguin. As a result of this, Disney released 2 pins that are only available secretly! They will always be available, because they are a permanent pin! This pin is however not available to find on Club Penguin. This pin that I am showing you is called the Castle Mystery pin and is one of the two.
Here is how to obtain it.
- You will need to go to Walt Disney World in Florida, USA or Disneyland California, California, USA.
- You will need to have bought any pin at any of the parks.
- You will then need to trade that pin with a Disney Cast Member (Staff Member) and ask them for a “Castle Mystery pin”.
- When they give you the pin to keep, the pin will have a special code supplied with it for you to use on Club Penguin.
- Type the code in on the “I Have A Code” section on CP.
- Congratulations, you now have the Castle Mystery pin.
Have a nice day!
UNTIL THEN…WADDLE ON!
BOSS OF THE BLOG,