Hi Peeps! I really don’t want this site to fade away in the distance and become forgotten, so I have made a decision about the overall future fate of this website. I decided, if it was too much for me to post on my own blog and maintain it, why don’t I just maintain it and hire Authors? I have now come to that decision, and have decided to take it further forward.
Yes, you have guessed it. I shall be hiring Authors. Remember though, all applications must be received by the 31st October 2013. I am looking for Authors who:
- Strive themselves.
- Post within two days of a Club Penguin update.
- Are completely and adequately knowledgeable of the English language and grammar, punctuation and a variety of English skills such as Metaphors and Alliteration.
- Don’t currently work on more than 3 blogs.
- Have at least 3 months of WordPress or blogging experience.
- Can tag, title and write detailed, interesting and packing posts.
Do you think you have what it takes? Simply leave a comment below set out something like this:
Penguin Name: John Smith
WordPress username: JohnSmith1
Links to 3 sample posts:
I simply can’t wait to get this site back up and running! I am extremely excited to see your true potential and if you have what it takes. Good luck to all the applicants, and of course, if you want to apply, please do so by 31st October 2013. Applying may or may not render you an Author! Please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, and don’t be shy! Thank you for applying. If you have any questions whatsoever, please do contact @COOLLEGOGUY4.
Until then…waddle on,