What are the roles of a contributor?
- Can write a post like they would normally would, it will go through to my moderation method, and then get published IF I decide that the post is up-to-standards.
What can’t a contributor do?
- They can’t delete my blog.
- They can’t moderate comments on my blog.
- They can’t change the appearance of my blog.
- They can’t write pages.
Why is it great to become a contributor?
- If you want to become another step famous on Club Penguin, becoming a contributor on my blog will accomplish another step, considering how many people’s blogs become increasingly famous gradually (Although mine isn’t yet, I am making changes so that it might be one day).
- You can help lots of penguins on Club Penguin by publishing steps, cheats and glitches and you are doing your bit to help the Club Penguin community.
- Any exclusive news that I have found out before anybody else will be known by only you and me first, before I publish a post about it.
So, I hope I have persuaded you to become an author on my blog. Of course, I need to know who WANTS to be a contributor on my blog. For that, I will need anyone who wants to become an author on my blog by commenting on this blog post below on the comment section below.
This is what the comment should look like and have in it.
1: Your blog’s web address (I am sorry, but if you don’t have a blog, you can’t sign up for this position).
2: Your WordPress username.
3: You will need to include this sentence in your comment and transform it into a formal sentence: hello there are you able to pass me that cuppa hot chocolate
You may need to add punctuation such as full stops, capital letters and/or correct spelling mistakes. YOU MUST CORRECT THE SENTENCE TO HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING THE APPLICATION!!
4: How often you will be available to post and your time zone.
That is it! I will be able to tell you if you have won the application.
THIS APPLICATION IS NOW FULLY CLOSED!!!
UNTIL THEN…WADDLE ON!
BOSS OF THE BLOG,